Giselle is graduated from University of Southern California (Magna Cum Laude) and she has trained since 2006. Her personal mission is to help educate and empower you to live an active and healthy lifestyle, no matter what the challenge or obstacles. She believes workouts strengthen the body, relax the mind, and toughen the spirit! it’s just a matter of finding the right elements of fitness and nutrition to create your personal masterpiece. She was voted “Best Personal Trainer of 2008” in the Honolulu Weekly. Some of her past clientele have included Miss Hawaii contestants, Honolulu sheriffs & military, marathon runners, professional cheerleaders/dancers, competitive gymnasts, and a variety of athletes of all ages. Giselle specializes in running/endurance training, functional fitness, TRX, core/balance training, and creating lean, fit physiques for time-crunched individuals. She draws from not only her passion for fitness, long-distance running and yoga, but also from her years of experience playing competitive sports, and being a professional cheerleader/dancer and fitness model. With passion and experience, she will help you find your inner athlete!
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) – Certified Personal Trainer & Corrective Exercise Specialist
- TRX® Certified Suspension Training Instructor & Group Instructor
- ViPR Certified Trainer
- SPX Lagree Fitness Certified Pilates Instructor
- LeanPOWER! Certified Trainer
- SURFSET® Fitness Certified Trainer
- P90X® Certified Instructor
- Marpo VMX Rope Training Level 1 Trainer
- Run-Fit Specialist Certified Running Coach
Giselle’s is interested in running marathons, yoga, traveling, snowboarding, hiking, swimming, stand-up paddling and dance.